There goes a monster truck.

Monday, January 09, 2006

new year new class

My goal for this class's blog posts are to be short and to the point. Not only because I don't want to spend a lot time writing, I don't want to make you read it either. We all have more interesting things to do.

moment of clarity #1
Notes on Design Practice: Stories and Prototypes as Catalysts for Communication - I have sat in many exploratory design meetings as a graphic designer, but I have never experienced story sharing as described in the article. It is a very intriguing idea and would be fun to try with the right project. Like any method for design there is no one size fits all.

moment of clarity #2
The Publishing Team - Having worked primarily in a in-house agency or freelance environment in my career it was interesting to see where the marketing exec was put in the org chart. From personal experience the 'markcoms' rarely understand their role.

As for application to goals this quarter, I'm still a little vague as to where this class is going to apply to goals of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home