There goes a monster truck.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Some links that might be of interest.

Random things of relevance in my opinion.

Microsoft employee commenting about Google - could it be any more relevant to Tuesday's class?
Scobleizer

You music buffs might already know about this, for the rest of you, this is a very cool community for music lovers.
www.last.fm/

Keeping with control of content and customization
Personalized web page similar to myYahoo.com, built with a relatively new language called Ajax. I vaguely understand how it works. However, play around with this and you'll see it has some great potential. Completely confused? Go to the tiny about link at the bottom of the page.
www.netvibes.com/ - I've played around with my page some - the best thing I discoverd is it makes a good starting RSS reader if you don't have very many feeds to keep track of.

I needed to add one more since there was talk about photo copyright and flickr and this is amazing to me.
blog.veer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home